BLOCK B 2011

Хуудас 1 (нийт 3) 1, 2, 3  Next

Өмнөх сэдвийг харах Дараачийн сэдвийг харах Go down

BLOCK B 2011

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Баа 2 сар 10, 2012 2:42 am

dahiad shine topic hehe block b giin debut duu ni yamr duu ve freeze u wanna b yu
sena

Бичлэгийн тоо : 1892

Эхэнд оч Go down

Re: BLOCK B 2011

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Баа 2 сар 10, 2012 4:27 am

BLOCK B vs B.A.P vs Boyfriend vs INFINITE vs TEEN TOP ged l hvmvvsiin nudend ortoj bga shine boybands!!! an tiin bas odo nogoo aimar EXO n garj iriishd udahgvi SM-EES
2pmLoVeR

Бичлэгийн тоо : 1343
Байрлал : austria

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  Jay on Пүр 2 сар 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Block B B.A.P 2 joohon oiroltsoo
suuliin uyd Teen top od boljiinaa. Teen top Infinite 2 chn ugaasaa munhiin rival yr ni l bair suuria barag oltsondoo ene 2
EXO ni bas baahan gishuudtea geluu bas l neg baahan nuurnuud bizdee SM-s garch bgaagaas hoish
Jay

Бичлэгийн тоо : 2052
Байрлал : UB

Эхэнд оч Go down

yoo ene teneg block b boliosoi ymr ichij zovhoo mdehgvi teneg garuud vee!!! bi solongos hvn bol omnoos bogs nuur ulaij duuslaa araichdee kpop-d iim teneg monkey nuud orood irchih gj!!!! oorsdiigoo odo yu geed bodtsiin!! zail zail

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Дав 2 сар 20, 2012 5:32 am

Block B stirs controversy with Thai interview, draws response from 2PM
With Block B‘s recent visit to Thailand, the popular news source RYT9 sat down with the young men for an extensive interview about the group’s background, current activities and more.

What’s getting viewers around the world riled up is Block B’s playful attitude and a variety of comments they made throughout the video that came across as rude and insensitive.

The interview begins with the members still getting settled with the interview, with one member even sprawling himself across the coffee table. Then at 3:40, Block B was asked about the origins of their group name. After leader Zico explained, he turned to the translator and stated, “You know this!”

At the 9:15 mark, the interviewer asked, “What separates you from other Korean hip-hop artists?” Zico then said, “If you look at hip-hop artists, they’re very ugly. But we feel confident in our technical abilities.” The other members burst out laughing at Zico’s response, and P.O slid back on the couch, pushing his legs up into the air and clapped his hands and feet together in unison. Zico continued, “And sometimes we have crazy clowns like him.” U-Kwon continued laughing and suddenly stood up and started dancing around, followed by a loud monkey imitation as he swung his arms and screeched.

What has really gripped the attention and anger of viewers was the group’s commentary on the recent flooding in Thailand. At the 12:32 mark, the interviewer brought up the crisis, to which Zico replied, “I know that many people have it hard due to the flood. With this monetary aid, we hope that you will feel better. The only thing we have is money.” To this, another member chimed in, asking how much money Zico had, to which the leader answered, “About 7000 won?” which is roughly $6 USD. The other members laughed again.With such comments, the Youtube video has quickly escalated in views, earning nearly 103,000 views with a 95% negative rating. While some fans and viewers are defending Block B’s behavior as their typical trolling, some netizens assert that the group has gone too far with this interview.

“If you are going to act in this despicable manner, I invite you to go home. It’s like you’ve never been taught any manners,” one Thai netizen commented. An international viewer commented, “Even though I don’t understand what they’re saying, I think it’s really really rude to make fun of something that’s obviously not funny in the first place. It was so embarrassing and really mean. You just lost a fan, Block B.”

In response to the widespread hate, Korean netizens have also made an attempt to apologize and express their shame. ”Congrats Block B for making worldwide [anti-fans] not just in Korea but also in Thailand. As a Korean myself, I feel so terribly [ashamed] that you’re all Koreans. I sincerely [apologize] for Thai people,” one commented. Another said, “Thais, please do not support them. They are bunch of rude and disrespectful jerks. I doubt the translator translated everything. They are just young boys? Well, they better learn their manners if they want to be successful. And they are not that young either. It’s actually very embarrassing that they are Korean.”

The original comments by Block B have since been widely translated (and mistranslated) then distributed through the internet, sparking fanwars and arguments from the Hottest fandom and Thai fans.

The issue has received so much attention that Nichkhun, Junho and Chansung of 2PM took to Twitter to comment on the matter.

A Thai citizen himself, Nichkhun tweeted, “As a Thai, I’m offended by those who talk about the flooding in Thailand without thinking. If you come to Thailand, rather than acting without thinking, please respect this country and only behave with a proper attitude.”

In response to Nichkhun, hip hop legend Drunken Tiger tweeted, “Not everybody like that bro. Keep speaking the truth tho #prayers!”

Junho retweeted Nichkhun’s post then commented, “I won’t say who, but those behaviors and attitudes make me ashamed as a fellow Korean. I wish they would learn that one bad action doesn’t just affect them, but also creates a dirty mess for those around them. I say this as a person and a sunbae.”

Chansung tweeted, “Even if carelessness can seem inevitable even if you’re trying your best to avoid it, if you’re absent-minded and hurt others then act like you’re the best, that’s being careless. This is more than a mistake and proves that you’re that kind of person.. Shame on you.”

In the wake of the controversy, each member of Block B wrote an apology letter addressing their behavior during the interview. Read the official apologies here.

uuchlalt guisan bailaach nadad yrooso ch taalagdahgvi bna thai ulsiig dord uzej bga bol manai khuniig ch bas dord uzej bnaal gj oilgono!! thai ch geltgvi khun ch getgvi yuma ghed kpop artistuudiha neriig boddog bgaada yoo bur ene bichlegiin uzheer nud horsoj chih ovdmoor nere oird ingetlee uur hursengvi !!

Earlier, we reported that rookie group Block B had gotten themselves involved in a bit of a scandal concerning their controversial manners and attitude during an interview in Thailand. You can read more about the matter and watch the interview yourself here.

After the video hit the airwaves, the members of Block B stepped forward to personally apologize to their disappointed fans and the general public through a post on their official fan cafe.

You can read their apologies below.

P.O.

I apologize for our hurtful attitudes and our manners to all Thai fans and [South Korean] citizens who have given us so much love.

I’m very sorry that I acted in a childish, unreasonable manner throughout the entire interview.

It was an act that ignored the boundary between freedom and the line of decency. Again, I apologize to Thai citizens and fans.

We will deeply reflect upon our mistakes that led to a damaged national image and and the image of its artists.

I feel that we’ve shown so much unreasonable attitudes and actions so we bow deeply in apology.

In the future, as a public servant, we will work hard to show a more mature image. Learning from this event, we will act more conscientiously and responsibly as a South Korean artist.

Zico

I deeply apologize for my unreasonable attitude and creating a controversy due to my childish actions and not taking into account the huge pain and suffering of the Thai people due to the flood damage.

Although I’ve already become an adult, I feel so ashamed of my mistaken comment that did not consider the feelings of the many casualties of the flood and the national psyche.

I believe that no matter what excuse we give, our actions during the interview – sitting cross-legged on the sofa, chatting with members, damaging South Korea’s image abroad, and being unable to differentiate the line between what is right and what is wrong – were unforgivable.

I bow once again to apologize for our actions.

We are sorry that, thanks to our inconsiderate interview, we gave an injury to a not yet healed scar. I am incredibly ashamed. Sorry and sorry again.

U-Kwon

We feel incredibly ashamed that we disappointed with our inconsiderate Thailand interview.

We apologize to all of the Thai citizens who suffered massive damages due to the flood.

Also, we apologize to the citizens of South Korea for failing to uphold the national image thanks to our dishonorable actions.

Watching the interview clip, we are feeling the mistakes that we have made and reflecting deeply.

We apologize once again and Block B will work hard to prevent repeating these inconsiderate and disrespectful actions.

B-Bomb

I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

Apart from being public servants, I apologize for not stopping the actions of my fellow members as the older brother and creating a controversy out of our actions which were against basic manners.

Although we should have shown much more respect and manners asas a Korean, we apologize again for disappointing our fans and Thai citizens with our inconsiderate actions.

We will reflect and reflect some more upon our actions. We apologize.

We will work hard to become a Block B which will not make these mistakes again.

Taeil

First, I would like to say sorry.

There were many people saying, even before this interview, whether or not Block B was too free-willed, and we believe it is our fault that we did not listen to the criticism, however minute, and acting as though it was our strong point, despite being public servants in the eye of the whole nation. All of the members were immature.

I was honestly surprised when our fans sent us the interview clip through SNS [social networking services]. We are the people in the video…we were the disrespectful ones in that interview, I thought, and was filled with shame. I really could sympathize with those saying that we put South Korea to shame.

I once again apologize for both my refusal to control the actions of my younger brothers, and not paying attention to the interview.

I will work harder. I will work harder and repay everyone with better music. To our fans, Thai flood survivors, and everyone, we apologize again.

We will become a more mature Block B, and a more respectful Taeil. Sorry.

Kyung

Hello, this is Block B’s Park Kyung.

I don’t have anything to say other than sorry.

We know that whatever we say, it will only be excuses.

All of our actions, from the beginning to the end of the interview, from our members’ immature actions and the joking, and our statements disregarding the severity of the incident, were out of line and we are ashamed and reflecting upon our mistakes.

We bow our heads again in apology.

Jaehyo

We deeply apologize to the citizens of Thailand.

Also, we are very sorry to South Korea for degrading the nation’s image and shaming them.

We apologize for making people uncomfortable with our lack of respect and playful attitude.

Although I should’ve been the example to the younger members, I apologize for not being able to fulfill that role.

I could have set the interview on the right track, but I was irresponsible and participated in the proceedings and I apologize for embarrassing everyone watching the video.

I am reflecting upon my shameful actions and lack of basic manners during an interview and looking back upon myself. There are no excuses, nor explanations necessary.

I am thinking deeply about this huge mistake and will act with more thought in the future.

I apologize.
2pmLoVeR

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Дав 2 сар 20, 2012 8:21 pm

ene yag yu bolsiin 2pmiig maani muulsan yum u
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Дав 2 сар 20, 2012 8:38 pm

eshul tailand humuusiig muulsan yum u
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Дав 2 сар 20, 2012 9:05 pm

thailandiin tv nevtruulegt yrilltslaga ogohdoo unheer buduulleg ter helj yrij bgaa uil hodolgoon bolgon n bvvr thailandiig dord uzeed bgnmu esvel kpop -iig doosh n hiigeed bgnmu gemeer yoo buur yrihas durgui hvrmeer!! bichlegiig n uzvel deerdee khun junho chansung 3 twitterdere neg saihan helj avsan^^ allkpop-d bgaa
2pmLoVeR

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Мяг 2 сар 21, 2012 2:07 am

aan za ok tegul bichlegiig ni uzehees hehe
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Мяг 2 сар 21, 2012 2:35 am

bichlegiig ni uzlee hiij bga uildel ni uneher buduuleg sanagdlaa ontsgui l sanagdlaa
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  Jay on Лха 2 сар 22, 2012 1:25 am

Uneheer teneg yoooo. Ed nariin ner hund uneheer deeshlehguiee ene baidlaar Thailand geheesee iluu solongoschuudiin durgui ni ih hursen bololtoi ystoi erguu suganii usnuud bnalee Cho PD gdg maltaigaa yg adilhan uneheer huurtsun. U-kiss Dongho hurtel enenii talaar ym bichsen bnalee
Ug dajgui hamtlag gej boddog bailaa odoo bol ZAIL ZAIL
Jay

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Лха 2 сар 22, 2012 3:59 am

bounce bounce bounce
Jay бичсэн:Uneheer teneg yoooo. Ed nariin ner hund uneheer deeshlehguiee ene baidlaar Thailand geheesee iluu solongoschuudiin durgui ni ih hursen bololtoi ystoi erguu suganii usnuud bnalee Cho PD gdg maltaigaa yg adilhan uneheer huurtsun. U-kiss Dongho hurtel enenii talaar ym bichsen bnalee
Ug dajgui hamtlag gej boddog bailaa odoo bol ZAIL ZAIL
2pmLoVeR

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Лха 2 сар 22, 2012 10:49 am

thh uul ni sayhnaas sonsod gaigui hamtlag bna da gj bdson odoo bodol mini ter chigeeree uurchlugdsun
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  Jay on Баа 2 сар 24, 2012 1:17 am

Gehdee l bodood bhad ene chn Jaebum-n hergees doloon dor shdee. Zail geed huusun ch solongosoos uur ochih gazargui bolohoor l neg ym bgaad bgaa bh
Jay

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Баа 2 сар 24, 2012 2:40 am

yr n bol tiimldee bodhoor bur durgui hvred bdgiin gehde bas yahavde oorsdiihoo aldaag uharch dahij aldaa gargahgvi bh l gj naidaj bna!!! iim hereg hiisnee medersen bol alban ysnii hottestuudas bas uuchlalt guival bas deersen!!!
2pmLoVeR

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  Jay on Мяг 10 сар 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Block B vs B.A.P bolohnodee
Kpop-n Hip Hop 2 hamtlag zereg shahuu comeback gdg chn sonirholtoi shuu
Jay

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Мяг 10 сар 16, 2012 10:24 pm

harin tiimee
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Лха 10 сар 17, 2012 11:42 pm

bi b.a.p durtai block b ter neg thailandiin hergees hoiish neg l bish bolchihson
2pmLoVeR

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  Jay on Пүр 10 сар 18, 2012 12:16 am

Harin tiin ter hergees hoish sonin sanagddag boltson gehdee ene duu taalagdaad bhiin
Jay

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Пүр 10 сар 18, 2012 9:35 pm

ter ch tiim shu gehdee uzen yadaj durgui bj chadahgui yum bnale
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Баа 10 сар 19, 2012 2:30 am

uzen ydhan ch arai bish yuma tehdee l hehe za ter ch yahav~ duu n dajgvin bna lee!!!
2pmLoVeR

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Баа 10 сар 19, 2012 3:38 pm

za 3uulaa forumdoo hugjiltei goy baitsgaay 3uulaa l bh yumda 2pmlover hicheel ni ortson u manai hicheel ortson ene jil tugsuh geed amitan bolj bnaa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  2pmLoVeR on Бям 10 сар 20, 2012 12:09 am

hehe harin thh bi hicheel ali hediin orchihsoon odoo bas baahan shalgalt geed zugeer usteei togoi unaj duuslaa hehe so sa her bna da mongoloor~^^
2pmLoVeR

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  sena on Бям 10 сар 20, 2012 12:39 pm

eemr huiten bolj bga hehe
sena

Эхэнд оч Go down

Шинэ сэдэв оруулах  Jay on Бям 10 сар 20, 2012 4:58 pm